Los Cabos Tour
Victor’s Cabo transportation’s Los Cabos tour is a great way to get to see the sight of beautiful Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. With everything from glass bottom boats to exploring the Historic San Jose del Cabo Mission, this tour will show you how special Cabo can be!
About the Los Cabos Tour
This overview of the Los Cabos area starts at 8am in order to avoid the heat.
The Los Cabos Tour is $300 and lasts 5 hours.
The Los Cabos Tour Itinerary
- Pick up at your hotel
- Cabo San Lucas marina
- Water taxi (45 minutes, $10/person for taxi) – includes tour of arch, pacific, sea of cortez, sea lions, brief history of Baja, and glass bottom for marine life
- Glass factory
- San Jose – main square plaza and the old mission/cathedral
- Lunch in San Jose at Tropicana hotel and restaurant (meal not included)
- Hour tour of art galleries
- One free hour for shopping in San Jose
- Return to hotel
You Should Bring
$10 for the glass bottom boat